January 19, 2012
Dear Parents,
Gold-White Day was so much fun! The girls were beyond excited, and they all looked decked out and darling. I am sorry to postpone Sixties Day again, but I was afraid to schedule it for the same day as Gold-White. The plan is to have it on Tuesday, January 24. It really is low key. The girls have seen many pictures on websites and in books. Some can don jeans and come as hippies, and others may go for the mod look or the Jackie Kennedy look. It really does not matter, but please do not buy anything! The activities that I plan for the girls are really at the center of the day.
My memory card on my camera decided not to work today, so I apologize for not posting pictures on the blog. Instead,the school website will capture the spirit of the day. I will have it together for Tuesday! Speaking of the blog, we are having a lot of fun incorporating that aspect into our social studies curriculum. The girls are excited to write, and I am excited to read what they have written. I confess to reading their entries way too late last night. Something about that word...blog...is enticing, isn't it?
Spirits are high in fourth grade, and we are taking advantage of that on all fronts! It will be a great year for learning in 2012.
Sincerely,
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment