Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Impressions

This is our third day in school, and we are actually seeing the sun for the first time!  Ssh! We don't want to jinx things.  I'm having a wonderful time with your daughters.  They are happy girls, who are eager to learn!
I thought that you might enjoy hearing a few of their comments about these first few days.  The press is good so far!

"What I love most about school is math. It is so much fun to do all the problems."  Liddy
"I'm so glad that I'm back to school.  I'm having a great time!"  Hale
"I'm looking forward to learning about World War II." Phoebe
"Fourth grade is awesome.  I thought it would be really hard, but it's not!" Virginia
"I am so excited to be back in school and to see all of my friends! I love being a Fourthie.  I can't wait to learn everything that we will learn." Archer
"I like school so far, and you make Wordly Wise fun." Charlotte
"School is amazing!"  Sarah
"So far I really like my teacher and the new Head of School." Bailey
"I love school this year because my teacher, Mrs. Roberts, makes everything fun." Anna
"Mrs. Roberts always puts a smile on your face."   Sheppard
"Fourth grade is sooooo fun!" Parrish

1 comment:

  1. "At school I love free reading; it gives you time to get lost in a book. School is awesome" -Parker

    ReplyDelete